Learn How To Cut Those Unhealthy and Toxic Emotional Cords
We all are guilty of it! Every single one of us, at one time or another, has been affected by allowing ourselves to be energetically corded (connected) in an unhealthy way to another person, place, or thing. By using any of my 8 ways to cut toxic emotional cords, you will be free of those unhealthy emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual energy cords.
What Are the Signs?
- Energy levels are depleted, chronic fatigue
- Having feelings of depression, hopelessness
- Giving in to unhealthy habits such as – smoking, overeating, excessive drinking/drug use
- Having repetitive conversations with someone in your head
- Obsessing or seeking out ways to get revenge
- You find yourself with getting caught in stalker-like behavior, monitoring the other person’s every move
- You find yourself constantly battling illness
- You simply feel off and are in stagnation
8 Ways To Cut Toxic Emotional Cords
- Bathe in sea salt, epson salt and or himalayan salt. Negative, toxic cords of energy cannot hold a charge when you bathe your aura in sea salt.
- Take a selenite wand, comb your aura from top to bottom, go around your entire body, moving clockwise front to back. This will cut all toxic cords.
- Align your energy with Archangel Michael. When you feel his presence, request that he use his mighty sword to cut the negative cords from your auric field.
- Using my cord cutting mist automatically cuts those unwanted cords.
- Visual the other person and or situation in your mind, a pair of scissors, and a rope. In your mind’s eye, see the rope connecting you to the other person and or situation. Take out your scissors and cut the rope. See the cord of energy severed and go back to both you and the other person. You are now free energetically from this person.
- Positive subliminal messages meditations work wonders reprogramming your thoughts and help you redirect your energy.
- Avoid drama at all costs! If you should find yourself in the middle of a gossip session, respectfully excuse yourself from the conversation. Drama and gossip automatically create toxic cords.
- I love using the “Scraper Meditation” that I learned from Internationally Renowned Psychic Channel, Sandy Anastasi.
a. Close your eyes and take three deep grounding and centering breaths.
b. Imagine your energy field is about to be shaved.
c. First take a moment to become sensitive to your own energy.
d. Become sensitive to the air currents around you.
e. Let your consciousness drop deeper as you continue to breathe deeply.
f. In your mind’s eye see or feel energy streams you have coming from your
own aura leading to other people.
g. Mentally see these connections as tubes of light linking you to other
people in your world.
h. Take a razor, shaver, processor blade, whatever you feel will do the job
and shave your entire space.
i. Bonds to other people can be recreated if you want. For now, enjoy your own space.
Enjoy the freedom as you reclaim your energy and power back to you.
My Cords Are Cut, Now What?
After your energy cords have been cut, you can interact with others with healthy and solid boundaries. Often the most unhealthy energy cords are the ones we have with those close to us. In these cases, you may need to cut those cords weekly or even daily. After a while, you will be consciously aware when the cords of toxicity are trying to connect to you or you to them. The blessing and or benefit from knowing what it feels like to have only cords that are flowing unconditional love is that, in the future, you will automatically create healthy boundaries. This is beneficial for not only you but the other parties involved.
Blessings and Light,