Over the past month, I have been receiving tons of channeled messages, downloads as well as a strong nudging from spirit to share with others the
concept of manifestation, belief systems and energy field mindfulness. There is most certainly a theme that has been put into place these days and spirit has been planting people in my field so that I can be of assistance to them as well as myself with empowering and/or powering up our desires, hopes, dreams and birthing them into our physical realities. The world is a beautiful mirror and the mirror can reveal so much to us; where we are, how far we’ve come and where we may be headed.
The Magical Questions Are;
- Are you consciously aware of the thoughts and beliefs that are in your field?
- Do you want the current frequency in your field?
- What can you do to pull that old belief/frequency out of your field?
- What beliefs/frequencies do you want to consciously anchor into your field?
What is the field? The energy field or field is the aura, the egg-shaped energy that surrounds the physical body. The aura has many different layers that extend out from the body The field or auric layer that spirit is referring to is the one that is closest to your physical body. It’s the last phase of the manifestation process before the desire and/or belief makes its transition into the physical reality. This field of energy acts as a magnet or anchor attracting a like frequency to it. Like attracts like. I know some people struggle with this concept however, some beliefs are old, hidden and pop up when an aligning energy is calling it out of its hiding spot. It may be that the outdated belief has served its purpose and ready to be moved out of your field.
The ideal goal is to be conscious and aware of the belief systems, stories and frequencies that we are placing into our fields as well as which beliefs, worries, fears, hopes and dreams are already anchored into our fields. It is quite possible that you may find some really strong solid frequencies that you want to keep anchored in your field and it’s quite possible that there are some that are outdated and no longer serve you.
I get it, some of the stuff in there isn’t pretty and it may challenge you to look at let alone pull out. However, if you’re really over the old patterns that don’t serve you, then you will want to do this work for yourself.
Clearing The Field
- Observation ~ Observe yourself and take a good look at the words and thoughts that you are speaking and thinking. Ask yourself; Do I want this in my field? Do I really want to empower the current thought? If the answer is no, then simply grab it by the collar and remove it from of your field. Thank it for revealing itself and then bless it as you remove it out of your field. Try to not get caught up in the why it’s there or how to prevent it from coming back. The more frequently you do this, the faster you will shift into a higher vibration. BTW, there are will always be a few beliefs in your field that you will want to remove because they do not serve a purpose anymore. With each phase of the ascension process there will be old beliefs that no longer serve. True.Story.
- Journal ~ I suggest keeping a journal handy at all times. You never know what empowering mantra, affirmation and/or belief system you might want to anchor into your field. We receive downloads of information often throughout our day. I like to write these golden nuggets of wisdom so that I can reflect on them at a later date.
- Field/Aura Hygiene ~ Sealing and smoothing your aura/field every once in a while is an excellent spiritual hygiene practice. The field becomes muddy, cloudy and tears with regular every day stress, drama, family stuff, work stuff, health stuff, money stuff etc. Taking salt baths, saging yourself or burning Palo Santo will clear, cleanse, repair and strengthen the field. I like to use a selenite wand to comb my auric field after these activities. Selenite brings in the light, pulls out the lower frequencies and seals up the aura beautifully. Oh and selenite doesn’t need to be cleansed.
- Keep It Judgement Free ~ When shifting our consciousness sometimes we tend to punish ourselves or judge the patterns we get trapped in. It really doesn’t serve us to beat ourselves up over the past or present. Acknowledge, remove, bless and anchor in what you DO want for yourself. It’s that simple. No need to complicate the process.
- Don’t Forget Your Sense of Humor ~ The ability to laugh at ourselves and our situations is a true gift. Some of our fears are silly and it’s ok to bring in humor. Laugher is a high vibration and a giggle/snort-fest is sometimes exactly what we need to shift our realities. Yes, sometimes things aren’t humorous when we are in the thick of the sh#T. However, I can guarantee you spirit will bring in a mood shifter to move you into a higher vibration and laughter is often the vehicle to get you there.