Chakra Bracelets are accessories designed to balance the 7 main chakras, which are said to be energy centers used for centuries by Indian and Eastern cultures. These bracelets usually consist of 7 stones or charms in different colors or designs with each component representing one of the chakra positions. The bracelets are used in alternative medicine to promote healing and vitality. Theoretically, the negative energy leaves the wearer and becomes trapped in the bracelet. Positive energy. then emanates. from each. of the stones and rebalances the chakras.
- Crown Chakra Amethyst ~ Promotes universal identity and oriented to self-knowledge. Relates to consciousness as pure awareness. It is our connection to the greater world beyond to a timeless space less place of knowing. When developed, this chakra brings us knowledge, wisdom, understanding, spiritual connection, and bliss.
- Third Eye Chakra Sodalite ~ Enhances archetypical identity and oriented to self-reflection. The brow chakra or third eye center, it is related. to the act of seeing, physically. and intuitively. As such it opens our psychic facilities and our understanding of archetypical levels.
- Throat Chakra Amazonite ~ Improves creative identity and oriented to self-expression. Related to communication and creativity. Here we experience the world symbolically through vibration, such as the sound representing language.
- Heart Chakra Green Aventurine ~ Improves social identity and oriented to self-acceptance. This is related. to love and is the integrator or opposites in the psyche, mind, and body, male and female, person, and shadow, ego and unity. A healthy fourth chakra allows us to feel deep compassion, and have a deep sense of peace and centered-ness
- Solar Plexus Chakra Yellow Tiger’s Eye ~ Enhances ego identity and oriented to self-definition. Power chakra located in the solar plexus. It rules our personal power, will, and autonomy as well as our metabolism. When healthy this chakra bring us energy, effectiveness, spontaneity, and non-dominating power.
- Sacral Chakra Carnelian ~ Boost emotional identity and oriented to self-gratification. It is related to the elect water. and to emotions and sexuality. It connects us to others through feeling sexual fulfillment and the ability to accept change.
- Base Chakra Root Chakra Red Jasper ~ Supports physical identify and oriented to self-preservation. This chakra forms our foundation. It represents the element earth and is therefore related to our survival instincts and our sense of grounding and our connection to our bodies and the physical plane. Ideally, this chakra brings us health, prosperity, security, and dynamic presence.
Rainbow Moonstone~ White Beads ~ also referred to as “labradorite moonstone,” is a calming crystal used for balancing emotional disharmony. It is filed with positivity and is known to calm overactive minds and bring peace to its wearer.