Protection Water Spell Bowl
A beautiful way to use herbs in your spell workings without having to burn them is by crafting a water spell bowl! Here’s one we did for protection, but feel free to play around with the intention and change it up!
Parchment Paper & Pen
What we did:
- Write your intention on the parchment paper and place it underneath the bowl. We used “My family and I are divinely protected.”
- Arrange the crystals and seashells in the bottom of the bowl.
- Add enough moon water to completely cover your crystals and seashells.
- Sprinkle your herbs on top of the water – angelica, juniper berries, clove and 1 anise star. Don’t overcrowd the bowl!
- Float your tea lights on top of the water. We used 4 for protection.
- Light your candles and behold the beauty! Sit with the bowl and meditate for a few moments. Envision what protection looks and feels like.
Try it and let us know what you think!
Written by Bre Kohlhauff