The Spiritual and Medicinal Properties of Frankincense
Properties of Frankincense
Frankincense has been and is still used for ceremonial purposes, but did you know that it also has many medicinal and spiritual uses as well? Frankincense is a resin that may be burned as an incense, carried in a mojo bag, applied in a lotion or inhaled as an essential oil.
- Helps one to connect to expand their consciousness
- Cleanses and protects the aura as well as one's environment
- Excellent for meditation and or prayer, helping to calm the mind and relax
- Lifts the spirits from sadness and depression to joy and peace
- Awakens the spiritual senses
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Atopic dermatitis
- Treats wounds
- Good for oral health; teeth and gums
- Respiratory and lung issues
- Face creams
I highly suggest researching and testing any herb, oil or remedy before applying, ingesting or inhaling just to be on the safe side to avoid any side effects. I can almost guarantee, once you use this amazing resin, you will want to keep some on hand at all times.
Blessings and Light,