Frankincense has been and is still used for ceremonial purposes, but did you know that it also has many medicinal and spiritual uses as well? Frankincense is a resin that may be burned as an incense, carried in a mojo bag, applied in a lotion or inhaled as an essential oil.
- Helps one to connect to expand their consciousness
- Cleanses and protects the aura as well as one's environment
- Excellent for meditation and or prayer, helping to calm the mind and relax
- Lifts the spirits from sadness and depression to joy and peace
- Awakens the spiritual senses
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Atopic dermatitis
- Treats wounds
- Good for oral health; teeth and gums
- Respiratory and lung issues
- Face creams
I highly suggest researching and testing any herb, oil or remedy before applying, ingesting or inhaling just to be on the safe side to avoid any side effects. I can almost guarantee, once you use this amazing resin, you will want to keep some on hand at all times.
Blessings and Light,